You are using an
browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
At InvestinGoal, we adhere to strict standards to ensure an unbiased review process. We conduct our reviews by examining each broker’s offering and performance across 4 key categories. A final rating is produced for each forex broker based on a total of 187 data points. Learn more about our review process and methodology.
In this article, we have included some of the
best forex brokers for trading news.
Included in the article are ECN brokers, whose liquidity makes it easy to trade assets even in times of high volatility.
We have taken the following factors into consideration when choosing brokers:
- The availability of an
- The availability of a
of the markets
Table of Content
- AvaTrade: best forex broker for news trading overall
- IC Markets: best ecn broker for news trading
- Pepperstone: best for low spread news trading
- XTB: best news trading platform
- Admirals: widest range of assets
- eToro: best for social trading
- FxPro: most flexible forex broker
- XM: lowest minimum deposit broker
- HotForex: news trading broker for beginners
- Roboforex: best broker for algo trading
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
Top 10 Forex Brokers for Trading News: 2022 Review
- AvaTrade is a great broker for news trading because of its
- AvaTrade’s fixed spreads allow for
even during times of higher volatility.
- At AvaTrade, fixed forex spreads start at
0.9 pips (0.6 pips for professionals).
- With AvaTrade you can trade forex on
(79% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
2. IC Markets
- IC Markets is an ECN forex broker for
- IC Markets offers numerous services for news trading, including a
detailed economic calendar
top-rated news blog
for further market analysis.
- In order to open an account with IC Markets, a
minimum deposit of $100
on IC Markets start
from 0 pips.
Visit IC Markets
(74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- Pepperstone is an ECN broker that allows
news trading on MT4, MT5, or cTrader.
- Pepperstone offers is its
where they discuss the trading strategies used by
market experts, such as Kathy Lien.
- Pepperstone’s trading accounts are available with a
minimum deposit of $200.
with an average of 0.09 pips on the EUR/USD pair.
(75.9% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- XTB is good for news traders who want to
trade forex on the go.
- XTB offers a
great mobile app comprehensive with press releases and a news feed.
- On XTB, traders can trade
over 40 forex pairs
spreads from 0 pips, and a total of
5,200 financial instruments.
doesn’t require a minimum deposit
to open a trading account.
79% of retail CFD accounts lose money
5. Admiral Markets
- Admirals has an
excellent trading blog and news trading section.
- Every year Admirals does an
overall market review, highlighting key areas traders should watch as the year progresses.
spreads start from 0 pips on forex, and they make available
over 4,000 assets
to their traders.
- Admirals require a
minimum deposit of $100.
76% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- eToro is a good broker for trading news because of
- With eToro’s social trading, it is possible to interact with
other traders to exchange views on the market.
- eToro’s trading platform also includes a
news section for each asset, where news is posted.
- eToro offers
1 pip forex trading.
- eToro allows trading of
over 1,000 financial instruments
(68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money)
- FxPro is also a great choice for
trading news offering in-depth analysis
throughout most of the week.
- FxPro requires a
$100 minimum deposit
to open an account.
- On FxPro forex
spreads start from 0 pips.
72.87% of retail CFD accounts lose money
is very detailed and is one of the best for news traders.
$5 is required to open a real account
- The trading costs and
start from 0 pips.
73.57% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- HotForex is the best option
for news traders who just want small bites of information
and are not too interested in the in-depth overall analysis.
- HotForex is excellent at
releasing this information quickly and efficiently, often only minutes apart from one another.
- HotForex provides fast,
effective order execution
broad range of account types
minimum deposit of $100.
(71.61% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- RoboForex offers a
forex analysis & forecasts section with economic analyses
published throughout the day.
- RoboForex is popular for its low
spreads from 0 pips
and a low
minimum deposit of just $10.
- RoboForex also has
great value rebates worldwide.
(74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
Is Trading News Risky?
Deciding if trading the news is risky, is something that only you can decide, though it is something that everyone looks out for, and a very popular time to trade markets regardless of if the news is good or bad.
When news is released, one thing that is certain is the markets will be volatile and move in either direction during the news.
If you can interpret the news and direction of the market, then you could be left in a very good position. Just be careful because a misinterpretation could be costly, and be mindful that
due to the volatility, spreads may be higher, and the possibility of slippage does exist.
Important Forex Broker News Trading Characteristics
- Guaranteed execution of pending orders: A pending order when you ask the broker to open your position only at a certain time and/or conditions. During moments of high volatility, the broker’s servers may not be efficient enough to process your order. So it’s important that the broker’s servers are fast enough.
During these moments of high volatility, spreads may be wider than normal. This means that you will pay more money to open a position regarding an asset that is suffering or benefiting from news.
A requote happens when the price you asked for is not available, so the broker opens a position with the closest available price you have asked for. Forex brokers with a good pool of liquidity providers can usually avoid this issue.
How to Trade News in the Stock Market
With stocks there are 4 type of news you should look for:
- Earnings reports: earning reports are published periodically. When the company meets their earning expectation for the quarter (or does even better than expected), stock prices usually raise and vice-versa
- Economic News: when a company acquires a competitor, or when it invests money into something. A company investing is, usually, a good sign.
- Non-Economic News: something regarding the company that may scare the investors, for example the Cambridge-Analytica Scandal that involved Facebook. This type of news is one the most traded, because it doesn’t hit the “value” of a company, but hits the emotional side of the investors.
- Geopolitical News: not related specifically to a company. When news is negative, the markets may suffer. For example a middle east crisis, tensions among two or more countries, pandemics, etc.
Pros and Cons in Trading News
Of course, like everything else in the sector and forex trading world,
there are good and bad points to come if you decide to trade the news.
- Trading the news can bring around great opportunities to enter the market just before a major move.
- Trading the news is something that can reward your study and knowledge if you follow the news on the industry. You can be prepared to make your move.
- Trading during these times is to trade during periods of high volatility. That in itself brings around an increased risk for you.
- During these times, the markets will tend to be more volatile, and with that, spreads can go higher than usual.
About The Author
Filippo is the co-founder and CEO of InvestinGoal.com. He has 15 years of experience in the financial sector and forex in particular. He started his career as a forex trader in 2005 and then became interested in the whole fintech and crypto sector.
Over this time, he has developed an almost scientific approach to the analysis of brokers, their services, and offerings. In addition, he is an expert in Compliance and Security Policies for consumers protection in this sector.
With InvestinGoal, Filippo’s goal is to bring as much clarity as possible to help users navigate the world of online trading, forex, and cryptocurrencies.
Find and Compare The Best
Online Broker For You
Best Forex Broker to Trade News
Posted by: derivbinary.com