Most Successful 5 Minute Scalping Forex Trading Strategy
The following is a 5-minute scalping forex trading strategy for the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY currency pairs. Scalping is a special type of trading strategy that helps the trader to make significant profits on minor price changes.
In this strategy, the trader needs to make a minimum of 10 trades within a single day in order to capitalize on any minor price changes. A strict exit strategy must be implemented in order to minimize any potential losses. In this particular strategy, the holding time is 5 minutes. This method requires precise execution and nimble trading.
Indicators to Be Used
In this trading strategy, the indicators that will be used are the 10 and 21 EMA, and the 50 SMA.
You should then open an ADX indicator in a different window set at 13.
At least 3 criteria must be satisfied for this trade.
EURUSD 5-minute timeframe – Two bullish signals are shown with the circles on the chart. Circles 1 show the first buy signal and circles 2 show the second buy signal. The small support trendline is shown as the dotted black line. The price action accurately reverses in the war zone and continues higher.
Trade Criteria to Be Satisfied for This Trading Strategy
- The first criterion is that the 50 SMA angle must be more than 20 degrees. The measurement does not need to be absolutely accurate, a subjective estimate is sufficient.
- The second criterion is that the price should pull back through the 10EMA to the 21EMA. The area between the 10EMA and the 21EMA is the fire or war zone.
- The third and final criterion for this trade is that the price must stay on the proper side of the small resistance or support line. You should draw a trend line from the last high or low prior to the cross of the 50SMA to the next high or low. This will form a small resistance or support line.
Trade Set up Rules
- The price and candles must all stay on the correct side of the small trend line. Otherwise, the possible trades will be canceled.
- Pullbacks of candles towards war zone must be smooth and flat.
- After identifying the first candle to enter the war zone, wait for the second candle to pullback from 21MA towards 10MA and then enter the trade on the pullback.
EURUSD 5-minute timeframe – Two bearish signals are shown with the circles on the chart. Circles 1 show the first sell signal and circles 2 show the second sell signal. The small resistance trendline is shown as the dotted black line. The price action accurately reverses in the war zone and continues to the downside.
Enter the trade in the war zone by making a market order and putting your stop loss 6 or more pips away. Do not use a trailing stop loss. Profit limit must be between 10 and 15 pips. Only trade where there is a good set up. Enter on small candles and look out for flat pullbacks.
Best 5 Min Forex Trading Strategy
Posted by: derivbinary.com