Automated Binary is a relatively new player among binary options brokers and they were introduced in 2016. They are a robot software company that offers a striking range of brokers as well as three trading systems and six algorithms. These facilities have helped them to attract a robust client base within a short period of time.
Each trader has a unique experience on the platform given the variety in trading systems and algorithms. Simply select the trading settings, enter your trade size and chosen expiry times, and the system takes care of the rest. Each trader has different winnings as each experience is unique.
Automated Binary reviews agree that this broker stands out among binary options brokers for their transparent and straightforward operations. Their website clearly displays all the details you need to know such as the brokers they offer and the different trading signals and systems. Simply select your broker and settings to get started quickly.
How Does it Work?
As the name suggests, Automated Binary is an automated trading platform that generates trading signals and places them on behalf of investors. You don’t need to download anything and you simply need to deposit the minimum amount to start trading. You can select from a long list of binary options brokers as well choose from a range of trading indicators, assets, and methods. Novices as well as experts can utilize the demo account to learn the ropes.
- Dinero Libre: Targeted at the South American and Spanish-speaking market. They offer standard expiry times ranging from 60 seconds to 5 minutes.
- FMTrader:Based in Belize and licensed by the IFSC. The minimum deposit required is the regular $250 and minimum trade amount is just $5. They also offer expiry times between 60 seconds to 5 minutes.
- BDSwiss:A recognized broker, BDSwiss (Banc de Swiss) is based in Cyprus and licensed by CySEC. Minimum deposit is $250 and expiry times range between 60 seconds and 1 hour.
- Stern Options:A newcomer that is making waves. They are not yet licensed but are reliable. Their offered options include one touch, pairs, long term, and short term.
- uCapital:Based in the Marshall Islands and have applied for CySEC licensing. Minimum trade is $10 and expiry times range between 30 seconds and 5 minutes.
- Opteck:Licensed by both the CySEC and IFSC. They are recommended for newbies and offer expiry times ranging between 60 seconds to 1 hour.
- EmpireOption:Based in the UK and launched in 2011. Their minimum deposit is $250 and minimum trade is $25. They also offer expiry times between 60 seconds and 1 hour.
- BinaryTilt:Based in London and introduced in 2013. Minimum deposit is $250 and minimum trade is $10. They offer expiry times between 30 seconds and 5 minutes.
- Stockpair:Launched in 2010 and licensed by CySEC. Expiry times are 60 seconds, 5, 10, 15, and 30 minutes, and 1 hour.
- 24option:An established broker that is licensed by CySEC. They provide services in 8 languages. Offer expiry times between 60 seconds to 5 minutes.
There are 3 trading systems:
- Classic:Also known as the Safe system on this site. The most established and trusted system. It is recommended for newbies as well as risk-averse traders as you won’t win or lose a lot.
- Martingale:Also known as Compound on this site. Recommended for experienced traders who want to win a lot of money and are not averse to losing.
- Fibonacci:Ideal for investors who want to win huge without taking too much risk. The trade sizes increase sequentially after each loss or win. Both wins as well as losses can be big.
Select from 6 indicators or algorithms:
- Trend:As the name suggests, this indicator utilizes current market trends to determine whether to call or put on a given asset.
- CCI (Commodity Channel Index):Trades are made based on the average of asset trends over a period of time.
RSI (Relative Strength Index):
Typically, traders sell when prices are high and they buy when prices are low. The RSI adopts this pattern.
- Williams:When there are extreme market trends, the Williams utilizes this info as an indicator on how to trade.
- STOC (Stochastic Oscillator):This indicator analyzes the trend and speed of the market to forecast asset movement.
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence):An old indicator developed in the 1970’s. It measures the up and down movement of an asset and provides a zero line to track performance.
Promotions and Bonuses
As a robot software platform, all Automated Binary reviews confirm that it does not offer promotions or bonuses. If you wish to avail these, you should research each broker and find out what incentives they offer. When you sign up via a robot software site such as Automated Binary and open a new account with your selected broker, you may be eligible for sign-up bonuses. Therefore, do you homework diligently and make the most of the best offers provided.
Like most other robot software sites, Automated Binary does not offer a mobile app. However, you can still use your smart mobile device for trading as their website is mobile responsive and enables you to trade on the go.
Minimum Deposit and Trade Amount
The individual broker determines the minimum deposit accepted and usually it is $250. However, the minimum trade size can differ and can be anything between $5 to $25. Select a good broker based on your appetite for risk.
The special aspect of Automated Binary is they are doing great despite being a new player. Besides, they offer a number of licensed brokers via their trading platform. The other special feature is they provide a demo account which comes with $50k virtual money. However, trading on the demo account is not based on real-time data.
There is instant live chat support on their site, both on mobile and desktop. In addition, you can also contact them by email. For self-help, utilize the informative FAQ section on their website.
On the plus side, we count the concise, clear, and mobile responsive website, number of licensed brokers offered, free demo account with $50k practice money, and efficient customer support. The only negative may be that many brokers may not be familiar with how a robot trading site works which may deter them. We advise you to do a bit of research on how Automated Binary works to enjoy a solid user experience on their platform.
Automated Binary Trading Low Deposit
Posted by: derivbinary.com